How to Install Userscript
Installing userscript should be done in a two-steps
- Install Userscript manager browser extension
- Add Userscript in Userscript manager extension
You may watch this 20-Sec Video Tutorial to easy understand Installing userscript in Firefox
(Step 1) Install Userscript manager browser extension
A userscript manager is a browser extension that provides a user interface to manage userscripts
On desktop browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, They are enabled to use a Userscript manager browser extension such as Tampermonkey,
And The chromium-based browser, Such as Chrome, Opera, and Edge, supports userscripts using Tampermonkey. Following are the direct links where you can install the Tampermonkey extension regarding your browser
(Step 2) Install Userscript from Addoncrop
- Open the script page you want to install, for example, Youtube Video Downloader
- Scroll down the page and find the Userscript section at the bottom
- Install the script by clicking the Install Userscript button.
- Confirm the installation by clicking Install in Userscript manager
The userscript is now installed and can be tested by opening or reloading the YouTube website.