Right after install YouTube mp3 converter browser addon a download button will appear under YouTube subscribe button click that button it will start to convert YouTube video to mp3 immediately and when a notification will appear this will indicate that the video is ready to download into mp3 format.
You can Convert YouTube videos in mp3 directly from embedded YouTube players available on third party sites. Just hover your cursor on it and a “Download” button appears at the top right corner of the video player. Click to save video in mp3.
YouTube mp3 converter Browser addon is the best choice for your Youtube mp3 conversion needs, it support all mp3 bit rates 96kbps, 128Kbps, 256Kbps & 320kbps
Convert your YouTube videos in mp3 without leaving your YouTube video page, easily and smoothly without the glitch of ads or site block
Typically, you can delete or uninstall a Google Chrome or Opera extension by simply typing Chrome://extensions in the address bar of the browser and it will do the trick for you. Alternatively, you can also do it through the Customize and Control settings page of the browser. The process is extremely easy, you just have to follow the below given steps:
1. Locate and click on the menu icon on your Browser Toolbar and then go to “More Tools”.
2. Select the “Extensions” among the listed options under “More Tools” menu.
3. Click on to the trash icon to remove the icon from your browser. You can find it right in front of the name of the extension you want to remove from your browser.
Just follow the below easy steps in order to update the extension to latest available version on Addoncrop.com.
– Open page chrome://extensions/
– Remove old version of the extension from your browser and you may also delete folder containing setup files of the extension.
– Download latest version of the extension from Addoncrop.com.
– Extract or unpack the setup files in to a folder from the .zip file.
– Install latest version using the developer mode method for installation of the extensions for Chrome browser.
There are some users who try to install an extension again that already configured for their browsers. It results in abnormal working of the already installed extension. If you have downloaded the extension from Addoncrop.com then ensure that it is enabled in extension settings after you complete installation for it. You can check the setting for it by visiting the page Chrome://extensions/ for Chrome and about:addons for firefox. If it is not enabled, then enable it to start using it.
Please also ensure that you have installed the latest version of the extension for browser.
If you have enabled the extension and still it does not work properly, Please contact our support team. We will help you immediately to resolve the issue and fix bugs if there are any.