We're looking for experts to contribute articles about topics like Browsers and Browser's extensions. If you're a writer with professional experience in one of those fields, we'd love to hear from you.
To contribute to the blog, please read the guidance below and contact us
Traits of a successful Help article:
- The content should be unique and actionable.
- 1000+ words submitted in an editable Google Doc.
- Feel free to include images and videos directly in the Google Doc
- Include a bio (one or two sentences) with an image (minimum 250 x 250).
- No more than two relevant links to your site in the article.
- The article needs to be centered around one search keyword.
- Spell-checked and fact-checked with sources cited (link to them) to back up arguments.
- We might make edits as we see fit to conform to our style. We will remove any copy we view as self-promotional.