The Adblock Prime is specially designed to block unwanted ads while surfing on the internet. It prevents the advertisements from loading on the web pages you visit. With this extension, the user can now do hassle free internet surfing. The Adblock Prime Version 1.0.0 is the advanced version of uBlock Origin. The package includes a 60 seconds video tutorial with complete step by step elaboration to configure this extension. It is very easy to install and configure able extension to continue ads free internet surfing.
How It Works:
Follow the procedure mentioned in the 60 seconds “How to Install” video tutorial. Once synchronized with chrome you can enjoy ads free internet surfing with faster speed. The Adblock Prime is just not an ad blocker, infect it is capable to block trackers and malware websites. It is a well-organized ads blocker. Other ads blockers make a contract with advertisement companies and allow the advertisements to play by adding them to their whitelist. The Adblock Prime do not contract with any of advertisement companies or agencies and block completely all type of ads.
Key Features of the Adblock Prime:
The extension allows user to set the information they want to display on it. It helps user by allowing the:
- Hide placeholders of blocked elements.
- It has the icon that displays the total number of blocked requests.
- Use context menu when required.
- Enable and Disable tooltips function.
- Equally efficient for the color-blind users when color-blind features are enabled.
- Cloud storage support allows synchronizing the extension setting across different devices.
Advanced User Setting:
The user can change the advanced setting of the extension by clicking on this button. It allows user to change the:
- asset Fetch Timeout which is the 30s by default.
- auto Update Asset Fetch Period which 120s by default.
- auto Update Period which is 7 hours by default.
- manual Update Asset Fetch Period which 2000ms by default.
- ignore Redirect Filter which is set as ‘False’ by default.
- ignore Script Inject Filter which is set as ‘False’ by default.
- suspend Tabs Until Ready which is set as ‘False’ by default.
- popup Font Size which is set as ‘Unset’ by default.
- user Resource Location which is set as ‘Unset’ by default.
The user can change the settings of following features by enabling or disabling them:
- Disable Pre-Fetching (It helps to prevent any connection for blocked network request)
- Disable Hyperlink Auditing
- Prevent WebRTC from Leaking Local IP Addresses
- Block CSP Reports
The AdBlock Prime has following default features which can user change according to their use:
- Disable Cosmetic Filtering.
- Block Media Elements Greater than 50 kB.
- Block remote Fonts.
3rd Party Filters:
This feature allows the user to update and manage the filter automatically. It also resolves and enforces the cosmetic filters. The user can set to ignore general cosmetic filters. It helps the user to manage the malware domains, annoyances, multi-purpose, languages, regions, ads, network, and cosmetic filters.
This feature offers to manage the filter according to individual working. The user can add or remove the filters as per requirement.
It helps the user to set the temporary or permanent rules. These rules are made up of four components. It includes a source, a destination, a request type, and a keyword.
This feature enables the user to select and allow which type of advertisement can display while doing internet surfing.
The Adblock Prime Version 1.0.0 is the advanced version of uBlock Origin. Other ads blockers make a contract with advertisement companies and allow the advertisements to play by adding them to their whitelist. The Adblock Prime do not contract with any of advertisement companies or agencies and block completely all type of ads.